The aims and objects of Gayan Samaj Deval Club are
- To preserve, promote and propagate performing arts, particularly Indian Classical Music, Dance and Drama.
- To promote amongst youth and children the interest of classical music, dance and drama.
- To impart methodical training of classical music, dance and drama and to promote and propagate 'Guru-Shishya Parampara', the soul of Indian Music tradition and the proven method for developing new generations of performing artists.
- To develop and make available various facilities such as classrooms, practice hall, recording studio, stage, auditorium and accommodation for students as well as the visiting artists and teachers.
- To promote and encourage research of performing arts by making available reference books, research papers and documents, photographs and audio-video recordings.
- To felicitate the artists and teachers for their contribution and to undertake activities for their welfare.
- To create awareness and liking amidst members, as well as in the society, about musicology, dramatics and allied arts.
|Aims & Objectives||Board of Trustees||Sponsors & Collaborators|